Delivery Time to the US: 5-7 Shipping Days
Delivery Time to Mexico: 4 Shipping Days
- This home oxygen concentrator supplied continuously adjustable flow from1L to 7L per minute, which is flexible satisfy different types of customers
- The high-technology concentrator reduces the noise and keeps a quiet place in oxygen production.
- The oxygen machine equipped with a molecular sieve, oxygen is purer and cleaner with high oxygen yield and strong stability.
- Pure copper oil-free air double cylinder compressor continues to provide you strong power, its powerful wind pressure significantly improves the heat dissipation performance of the concentrator with low energy consumption.
- Oxygen production and atomization can be used at the same time, and the oxygen concentration remains unchanged.
- The o2 concentrator has a large IMD color panel with intelligent control. You and your family can easy to operate the functions-flow adjustment, voice broadcast, timer operation.
Power supply: 110V,220V
Output power: 150VA
Oxygen concentration: 35%-90%(Adjustable by flow)
Oxygen flow: 1~7L/min continuous flow
Noise: ≤42 dB(A)
Net weight: 5.5kg/12.2 lbs
Outline size: 305x180x300mm/12x7x11.8in
Safety system: Current overload protection/The high temperature of compressor, shutdown
Electrical classification: Ⅱ
Operating mode: continuous
1set* Oxygenerator 1 set
1roots *Power cord
1sets *Nasal oxygen tube
Handling Time: 1-2 Business Days
USA Address: 3-5 Business Days
Other Address: 10-15 Business Days
India Address: 7-18 Business Days
2.Related Products: 10-14 Business Days
Shipping Costs & Tax
1. Free Standard Shipping on all items to the US.
2. $10 Shipping Fee to Canada.
3. $100-$500 Shipping Fee to Mexico and India.
4. No sales tax
1. Shipping is only valid for shipping addresses in the United States, Canada, Mexico, India excluding Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, and Guam.
2. We do not deliver to PO Box addresses.
All orders are shipped out via UPS or USPS or Fedex or DHL.
Recently Viewed Products
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.