- Oxygen concentrating：93%±3%
- Oxygen flow：0.6L-5L/Min
- Input power：≤400W
- Outlet pressure：40kPa
- Working noise：≤54dB(A)
- Alarm noise level：≤85dB(A)
- Net weight:24kg
- Electrical requirements：B type，ClassⅡequipment
- Working environment requirement：No corrosive gas and strong magnetic field around
- Environmental condition：5℃~40℃
- Relative humidity：≤80%
- Atmospheric pressure：86kpa~106kpa
- ATTENTION：Beyond above mentioned condition may affect product‘s working.If temperature is below 5℃， please do not use until putting it in room temperatureover 4H
Oxygen concentrator is used for improving oxygen supply system in our body,attaining complement of oxygen and health. It could be benefit for middle-aged and elderly people, who more prone to illness, pregnant woman,students and those have Physiological hypoxia. Also benefifit for releasing from hard physical labour or brain work, good for recovery.
- Full plastic cabinet .Safe and reliable.
- With TIME memory function.
- With accumulated time function to show total working time from LCD.
- With power off timing function. Ease to use.
- With safe valve for over pressure in our humidifification bottle's upper
- With alarm function for power lost.
- With alarm function for Higher/Lower voltage system circulation.
- With alarm function for lower oxygen purity.
- Heat protector is in compressor. To ensure compressor and oxygen
- concentrator are safe.
Nasal oxygen cannula
Second level inner filtering
First level filtering
Second level outer filtering
Nebulizer Cup Assy(Optional)
Handling Time: 1-2 Business Days
USA Address: 3-5 Business Days
Other Address: 10-15 Business Days
India Address: 7-18 Business Days
2.Related Products: 10-14 Business Days
Shipping Costs & Tax
1. Free Standard Shipping on all items to the US.
2. $10 Shipping Fee to Canada.
3. $100-$500 Shipping Fee to Mexico and India.
4. No sales tax
1. Shipping is only valid for shipping addresses in the United States, Canada, Mexico, India excluding Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, and Guam.
2. We do not deliver to PO Box addresses.
All orders are shipped out via UPS or USPS or Fedex or DHL.
Recently Viewed Products
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.