1.Both ears can be wear
2.Free choice of single ear or double ear to wear
3.Rapid charging technology, Charge 1 hour and use 8-12 hours
4.USB charging,applicable to the power adapter/computer/car/charging treasure charging
5.Bluetooth appearance,more fashion,nobady konw you wear hearing aid.
6.Sound clear and pleasant
7.Sutible for young,middle-age and the elderly hearing loss group
Charging time：0.5 - 1Hour
Continuous working time：16 - 20Hours
Ambient temperature：5℃ - 40℃
Atmospheric pressure：86KPa - 106KPa
Maximum Saturation Sound Pressure(OSPL90)：130 ± 3dB
High frequency average(OSPL90)：108 ± 3dB
Maximum File Acoustic Gain(1600Hz)：35 ± 5dB
Equivalent input noise level：≤32dB
Total harmonic distortion：≤7%
Suits the crowd：The young man ,middle-age people and the elderly of hearing loss group
Applicable situations：daily communication, answering the telephone, have a class, go to work, meetings, speeches, lectures, driving, watching TV, concerts, concerts, drama, opera, exercise , outdoor activities and etc.
1* Hearing Aids Ear Sound Amplifier
Handling Time: 1-2 Business Days
USA Address: 3-5 Business Days
UK Address: 3-5 Business Days
Canada Address: 5-7 Business Days
Mexico Address: 15-20 Business Days
India Address: 7-18 Business Days
Other Address: 10-15 Business Days
2.Related & Accessories Products: 10-15 Business Days
Shipping Costs & Tax
1. Free Standard Shipping on all items to the United States & United Kingdom.
2. $20 Shipping Fee to Canada.
3. $50 Shipping Fee to Mexico.
4. $150 Shipping Fee to India.
5. $80 Shipping Fee to Israel.
6. $30 Shipping Fee to Rest of world.
7. No sales tax.
1. Shipping is valid for shipping addresses in the United States, Canada, Mexico, Europe, etc. Excluding Peru, Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, and Guam.
2. We do not deliver to PO Box addresses. Please leave a specific address when you place an order, to make sure the package can deliver successfully.
All oxygen concentrators are shipped out via UPS or Fedex or DHL.
Recently Viewed Products
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.