- Oxygen concentrating：93%±3%
- Oxygen flow：0.6L-5L/Min
- Input power：≤400W
- Voltage: AC230V，50Hz
- Outlet pressure：40kPa
- Working noise：≤54dB(A)
- Alarm noise level：≤85dB(A)
- Net weight:24kg
- Electrical requirements: B type, ClassⅡequipment
- Working environment requirement: No corrosive gas and strong magnetic field around
- Environmental condition：5℃~40℃
- Relative humidity：≤80%
- Atmospheric pressure：86kpa~106kpa
- ATTENTION: Beyond above mentioned condition may affect the product‘s working. If the temperature is below 5℃， please do not use it until putting it at room temperature over 4H
The oxygen concentrator is used for improving the oxygen supply system in our body, attaining a complement of oxygen and health. It could be beneficial for middle-aged and elderly people, who are more prone to illness, pregnant women, students and those who have Physiological hypoxia. Also benefit for releasing from hard physical labor or brain work, good for recovery.
- Full plastic cabinet. Safe and reliable.
- With the TIME memory function.
- With accumulated time function to show total working time from LCD.
- With power off timing function. Ease to use.
- With a safety valve for overpressure in our humidification bottle's upper
- With alarm function for power loss.
- With alarm function for Higher/Lower voltage system circulation.
- With alarm function for lower oxygen purity.
- The heat protector is in a compressor. To ensure compressor and oxygen
- concentrator are safe.
Nasal oxygen cannula*1
Second level inner filtering*1
First level filtering*1
Second level outer filtering*1
Nebulizer Cup Assy(Optional)*1
Handling Time: 1-2 Business Days
USA Address: 3-5 Business Days
UK Address: 3-5 Business Days
Canada Address: 5-7 Business Days
Mexico Address: 15-20 Business Days
India Address: 7-18 Business Days
Other Address: 10-15 Business Days
2.Related & Accessories Products: 10-15 Business Days
Shipping Costs & Tax
1. Free Standard Shipping on all items to the United States & United Kingdom.
2. $20 Shipping Fee to Canada.
3. $50 Shipping Fee to Mexico.
4. $150 Shipping Fee to India.
5. $80 Shipping Fee to Israel.
6. $30 Shipping Fee to Rest of world.
7. No sales tax.
1. Shipping is valid for shipping addresses in the United States, Canada, Mexico, Europe, etc. Excluding Peru, Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, and Guam.
2. We do not deliver to PO Box addresses. Please leave a specific address when you place an order, to make sure the package can deliver successfully.
All oxygen concentrators are shipped out via UPS or Fedex or DHL.
Recently Viewed Products
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.