Who Is Suitable for Using Home Oxygen Concentrator?
In recent years, people pay more attention to their own health. Among them, oxygen therapy and oxygen health care are gradually accepted and promoted as a new technology to enhance physical fitness and prevent diseases.
The emerging instrument of oxygen concentrator has also gradually emerged and showed a strong growth trend. Do you know who is best suited to use a home oxygen concentrator? At present, home oxygen concentrators have been widely used in cardiovascular diseases, cerebrovascular diseases, respiratory diseases and altitude sickness, geriatric diseases, respiratory infections in children, sleep hypoxemia and gas poisoning and hypoxia. Cooperate with treatment; suitable for families, health stations, health centers, hospitals, nursing homes, dry places, beauty salons, fitness centers, bars, oxygen bars, hotels, plateau posts, sports training centers, etc.; students, white-collar workers, athletes, Elderly, pregnant women, fetuses, etc. for family and travel with mental and physical recovery, adjuvant therapy and physical care.
What kind of situation is suitable for using a home oxygen concentrator？
- Respiratory diseases, pneumonia, bronchitis, chronic bronchitis, viral respiratory infections, asthma emphysema, pulmonary heart disease, etc.
- Cardiovascular and cerebrovascular diseases: high blood pressure, heart disease, coronary heart disease, myocardial infarction, cerebral ischemia, brain dizziness. Atherosclerosis.
- High altitude hypoxia, high altitude pulmonary edema, acute mountain sickness, chronic mountain sickness. Plateau coma, high altitude hypoxia, etc.
- People who are prone to hypoxia: middle-aged and elderly, pregnant women, students who have been engaged in mental work for a long time, company employees, government officials, and people who have long been engaged in underground or confined space operations. People who are overworked and have insufficient oxygen supply.
- Other people who need oxygen therapy: people with poor immunity, gas poisoning, and drug poisoning, etc.